Easy Quinoa Burgers
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup prepared hummus (any brand you like)
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together well in a bowl. If the mix seems too crumbly, add a bit more flour to hold it all together.
- Form 4 large patties
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan on medium high
- Cook patties on one side for 7 minutes on medium heat, then flip and cook on the other side for 5 minutes.
Archimedes is a Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc with flavors of black cherries, red plums, sandalwood and vanilla, along with smooth tannins. It is aged for 24 months in French oak.