- 6 six-oz Mahi fillets
- 2 cups quartered marinated artichoke hearts (with marinade liquid, do not drain)
- 1/2 cup Kalamara olives, chopped
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 1 package crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 lemon
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray and place fillets down with a little space in between
- Season with salt and pepper
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour them evenly over the fish fillets
- Slice lemon into wheels and
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
- Serve with a side of orzo. I chopped up a tomato, a handful of parsely and used some extra feta on the orzo as a side.
It actually has pineapple flavors and a creamy texture which pairs nicely with white fish and the saltiness of the capers and olives.
Do you have any super easy fish recipes? I'd love to check them out, leave a comment below.